Monday 23 June 2014

Having Writers Block.

This is a post about nothing. I've logged on and had nothing to really cover in great length each and everyday. Oh things are happening. Just nothing truly news worthy or even anything I could talk about in great detail.

I could talk about the Child Care Rebate being cut and thus working mothers are taking home as little as $3:50 per hour after paying their child care bills (throw in the rising fuel costs and going to work is costing them money not making money) But that's really the long and the short of it right there.

I could write about Edison and his dance- which granted was hilarious on the day but hardly worth writing an entire article about. (I am going to put up a short post about it though since it was freaking gold!) And I could write about his fourth birthday party being a disaster since no one could make it because they all had Hand Foot and Mouth Disease.. but again that's it. No interesting facts or figures it just was.

Or I could talk about our chickens not making it after birds with lice were introduced to the flock and they looked fine one moment and then keeled over the next but that's exactly what happened, nothing really interesting there. We have one sole survivor in a smaller coop while we work out if we will fumigate and reuse the original coop or tear it down and rebuild.

I could write about Kinder Gym or Healthy Families except that I can only write about my own children thanks to confidentiality clauses and there's only so much I'd be willing to write down about it. Lets face it my kids may not appreciate that later in life.

And of course I could write about some random "hot button" topic (put suggestions in the comments if you'd genuinely like to hear my point of view on a topic and I'll do my best to accommodate as I love to know what it is YOU my readers would like to read about!!)

Ok so.. stay tuned for a story about Edison dancing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment